£33,9952017 17 Reg VW T6 Trendline 102PS, Barn Doors, with Brand New Campervan Conversion *GJ17 HXO*
We are delighted to be able to offer you the VW T6 Trendline Euro 6 in Acapulco Blue. The van has covered just 23k miles and has 15 months manufacturers warranty.
The rear of the Campervan is fitted with Barn Doors.
The Campervan also comes with 20" inch alloy wheels, a Sportline Bodykit and Side Bars which give a totally stunning top spec finish.
It has been professionally converted into a campervan which is of the highest quality. Included with your purchase is 12 months installation warranty and a Habitation certificate and of our all conversions are Insurer Approved.
It is fitted with a top quality, crash-tested easy-lift bed, for optimum safety.
The Camper boasts a fabulous spec which includes: factory fitted air conditioning, electric windows, electric mirrors, heated mirrors, rear distance parking sensors, on board computer, cruise control, drivers' comfort seat, matching upholstery, DAB Radio, CD Player, iPod connector, bluetooth, phone prep
There is a 3 seater cab with a double swivel seat and a further 2 seats in the rear both fitted with 3 point seatbelts.
The Professional Conversion, finished in Metallic Blue Wood, consists of:
- A brand new reimo style, M1 pull-tested, pop top roof with hydraulic bed system
- 6 black limo tinted privacy windows with slide opening window in kitchen area
- Rock and roll crash tested bed with 2 (3 point) seat belts and under bed storage
- Full side conversion
- Compressor fridge (with ice box)
- Smev sink, hob and grill
- Removable table with drop down leg
- Gas bottle storage cupboard
- On board water tank with electric pump
- Rear upholstery
- Fitted matching curtains
- High quality 'altra cushioned' Candy Stripe flooring
- Full hook-up with 240 built in charger
- 110 amp leisure battery
- Touch Lighting
- Fully lined and carpeted
The conversion is designed to comfortably sleep 4 people.
- For Sale
- Acapulco Blue
- Fuel Type
- Engine Size
- Previous Owners
- Full Service History
- Year of Registration
- Drive Side
- Right-hand drive