Vango Galli Compact 2019 Driveaway Awning *BUNDLE PACK* with Carpet, Footprint and SkyLiner
- Out of Stock
We are delighted to announce that we have teamed up with Vango as one of their official stockists.
Our experience in Campervans has taught us that our customers often like to have the flexibility that a driveaway awning can offer.
The Galli Compact driveaway awning is easy to pitch, inflates in a matter of minutes and creates a great space for you to unwind. Ideal for couples, families and those looking for a little more room to add to their campervan or motorhome. The covered entry ensures a rainproof opening to your awning and creates shade from the sun, whilst the side attachment for the Galli Compact allows you to face the same way as your vehicle, creating added privacy and ensuring you are always facing the view.
- Vango AirBeam® - Quick to pitch and creates a strong and rigid structure
- Side Attachment - Awning attaches to your van with a side attachment to ensure you are always facing the view wherever you go
- Oxford Polyester Groundsheet - The perfect balance between low weight and high durability
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - Groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide a bug and draught free environment
- Sentinel Pro - Designed for dedicated motor homers and caravanners who embark on several trips a year. Sentinel Pro is created by a blend of fibres and double ripstop construction, making it extremely waterproof and durable. Not to mention its new ColourLok™ technology to enhance resistance to UV fading.
- SuperBeams™ - Larger diameter beams providing additional structure and stability to the awning
- AirSpeed® Valve System and easy access positioning - Designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeam®s with even less effort
- Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Vango Patented TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures awning performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the beam or pole at 3 points and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- SkyTrack II® System - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or SkyLiners
- High Visibility Guylines with Tidies - High visibility lower half to prevent tripping hazards and ensure stability in high winds, with touch fasteners tidies to roll up the guylines when not in use
- Adjustable Pegging System - Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Skylight windows - Windows which run along the roof line of the awning to enhance light during the day and for star gazing at night
- Zipped Privacy Curtains - Simple and quick to use, allowing varying levels of opening. Fitted to the flysheet with no gaps that simply rolls down into a pocket
- Covered Entry - Gives a sheltered entrance into your awning, which prevents rain from dripping into the living area
- Two Doors in Tunnel - For convenient access to the front or back of your vehicle
- Roll Away Connecting Tunnel - Quick and easy when you drive away for the day, simply roll back the tunnel
- Flat Entry Groundsheet - Easily dropped to ground level allowing effortless entering without needing to step over the entrance
- 2 Mesh Doors - Front and side doors fitted with internal mesh panel for bug free ventilation
- AirZone Ventilation - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air throughout the awning, which is essential for reducing condensation
- Oversized Bag - The wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your awning. This design also includes robust compression straps allowing you to reduce the overall pack size
- Supplied with Double Action Pump - Rapidly inflate your awning (comes complete with a pressure dial)
- Supplied with Steel Ground Pegs and Mallet - Strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain
- Multiple Attachment Methods - Pre-attached 6mm kador, over vehicle straps, roof bar attachment tabs and sleeve for pole & clamp
- Storm Straps - Additional stability for your awning in strong winds. Simply clip onto the pre-attached buckles and peg into the ground to secure
- AirAway® Vehicle Awnings included with - Pre-attached 6mm kador strip, over vehicle webbing straps, roof bar attachment tabs, sleeve for pole & clamp, steel rock pegs & mallet with carry bag, easy pack carry bag and double action pump with carry bag
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
|Kador Adjustable Height||180-210cm|
|Pitching Time||10 mins|
|Packsize||L78.0 x H36.0 x W37.0cm|
|Weight without Accessories||16.95kg|
The Vango SkyLiner is designed to attach on to the ceiling inside your Vango awning. The SkyLiner is made-to-measure, therefore fit each specific AirBeam® awning and are supplied with pre-attached Skyhooks, that simply slide on to the SkyTrack. SkyLiners provide an internal layer to reduce the effects of condensation and create a thermal barrier.
These Airbeam inflatable awnings can easily be secured to your Reimo rail or Fiamma awning rail.
All awnings have a 2 year warranty from Vango for your peace of mind.
We can also offer Free postage and packing on this bundle pack - to order just call 01480461463 or email firstname.lastname@example.org