Kampa Dometic Action Air
Introducing the Kampa Dometic Action Air with 2 FREE Chairs Worth £120
Embrace the outdoors with the Action Air Driveaway Awning from Kampa! This a lightweight drive away awning that is perfect for long weekends away with friends, or with the family. This stylish awning with its vista-style front provides ample of useable space from lounging, dinning to even house two extra guests with thanks to the optional inner that can be purchased. Full-height clear views windows provides the flow of natural light and great view out. Privacy blinds are included, perfect for when settling down for the evening. The main entrance is protected by a canopy, which provides rain-safe entry and shading on those warmer days.
This drive away awning comes with a clip-in groundsheet. The groundsheet can be removed for ease of cleaning or for allowing the grass to breathe; the ideal awning for those campsites that prohibit the use of awnings with a sewn-in groundsheet.
Inflation is quick and simple making this awning easy to pitch by one person. On this awning, there are three inflation points. This means no mucking around with poles and you can spend more time enjoying the outdoors. This airframe awning is a delight for those who move around campsites, therefore require an awning that is efficient to pack and unpack.
The Action Air Drive-Away Awning is produced from Kampa’s Weathershield 68-Denier polyester fabric that welcomes for most campers a material that is lightweight to handle while offering plenty of protection against the rain. It’s the ideal choice of material for those who don’t require the weight and bulk of much heavier awnings, simply wonderful for long weekend away.
- Three inflatable air tube for quick and easy pitching
- 4mm & 6mm twin connection
- An optional 2-berth inner tent can be purchase for housing guests, installs in the living area
- Secondary mesh on the front door for air flow, while keeping those pesky insects at bay
- Tunnel access doors allow entry into your campervan
- Rain-safe entry canopy over the main door
- Features a clip-in groundsheet can be removed for ease of cleaning or for allowing the grass to breathe (ideal for campsites with rules against the use of awning with a sewn-in groundsheet, or for beach use to avoid sand build-up)
- Vista-style front providing campers with a stylish awning
- Clear view windows providing natural light, and great views out
- Privacy blinds are included
- The tunnel area can be used for storing bikes, muddy gear or used a general storage area
- Cable entry points for being power into your awning
- Awning Attachment Height: 180-210cm
- Exterior Height: 205cm
- Pack Size: 68 x 36 x 34 cm
- Weight: 16.02kg