Kampa Dometic Cross Air
Introducing the Kampa Dometic Cross Air With 2 FREE Chairs Worth £120
The Cross Air is one of Kampa’s flagship drive-away awnings, it feels like a gazebo for your vehicle but with the flexibility to add additional annexes on either side to accommodate guests or to create extra living area. With Kampa Dometic’s Multi-Point Inflation System you can get the awning pitched easier within 10 minutes as seen in our pitching videos.
The awning has been designed to fit VW sized vans (180-210cm) and has a door in the connection tunnel to allow you to enter the van without going through the awning every time. Crystal clear PVC windows offer plenty of light in the awning but toggle-up privacy curtains can be used to hide the contents of the awning when you drive-away.
Kampa’s Cross Air also has a brow canopy on the front entrance which helps to shelter the door from the elements as well as allow ventilation. The main ‘D’ shaped door can be rolled half or fully back to open up the awning on a warm day.
There really isn’t anything quite as versatile yet compact as the Kampa Cross Air nor as spacious at the same time.
- Secondary mesh on Front door
- 4mm & 6mm twin connection
- One Tunnel Door – allows access into the van without going through the awning
- High-Vis guy-points around the tent
- Toggled privacy curtains – Simple and quick to use, with two varying levels of opening.
- Optional Bedroom Annexe – up to 2 annexes can be added instead of the side panels
- Inflatable Frame structure – Allows pole free pitching, ensuring your tent is erect within a matter of minutes.
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped – Provides watertight seal
- Kampa’s Weathershield 68D – highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric that will keep you dry and comfortable
- Full Clip-in Groundsheet – adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment.
- Waterproof PE groundsheet
- Covered entrance – gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping into the living area
- All panels can be removed or rolled back to great a gazebo-style shelter.
- Diamond Clear windows – Maximise light and visibility
- High ventilation – Combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent, reducing condensation
- Easypack holdall bag – Durable to take the effort out of packing your tent away
Also available (sold separately) is the Cross Air Annexe for added space
|Pitching Time||8 Minutes|
|Pack Size||78 x 41 x 41cm|
|Length||300cm (390cm incl. tunnel)|
|Attaching Height||180 – 210cm|
- Weathershield™ 68D – Superlight weight Weathershield 68D offers the fastest set-up, take-down and a smallest tent pack sizes. highly weather-resistant, this easy to handle polyester offers exceptional value and protection against UV degradation.
- Clip-in Groundsheet – PE 10 x 10 130 g/m² 10,000 mm HH