Kampa Dometic Sprint Air
Introducing the Kampa Sprint Air Driveaway awning With 2 FREE Chairs Worth £120
The Kampa Sprint Air was introduced for the 2022 season, being designed to be small but practical. Based on one of their bestselling tents (Brean 4) the Sprint has a built-in front canopy with a fibreglass pole to create a wet weather entrance, protecting the front of the tent from inclement weather. This front door can be zipped back to allow a secondary large mesh door which allows a breeze through the tent whilst keeping out those pesky insects! The front door also features a drop-down entrance which is perfect for getting pushchairs in/out of the awning, not to mention giving you trip free access for yourself.
The Sprint can be easily pitched by one person within 9 minutes. Visibility is an important part of the awning – throughout the main body there are lots of crystal-clear windows to allow light into the awning while toggle up curtains give privacy when needed. A vertical front maximises internal space by being able to put furniture closer to the edges of the awning. The tunnel section for the awning has a built-in door so that you are able to access the van without going into the main body of the awning.
There are multiple methods you can use to attach the Sprint to your van; you can feed the double Kador into an awning rail or windout awnings (preferably with a fixing kit), throw guylines over the top of the roof and peg down the other side of the van, use the Velcro straps to secure it onto a roof bar or clamp a pole into a gutter rail.
- Secondary mesh on Front door
- 4mm & 6mm twin connection
- One Tunnel Door – allows access into the van without going through the awning
- High-vis guy-points around the tent
- Rain safe canopy door with fibreglass pole
- Toggled privacy curtains – Simple and quick to use, with two varying levels of opening.
- Inflatable Frame structure – Allows pole free pitching, ensuring your tent is erect within a matter of minutes.
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped – Provides watertight seal
- Kampa’s Weathershield 68D – highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric that will keep you dry and comfortable
- Full Clip-in Groundsheet – adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment.
- Drop-down door for easy access
- Waterproof PE groundsheet
- Diamond Clear windows – Maximise light and visibility
- High & low ventilation – Combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent, reducing condensation
- Easypack holdall bag – Durable to take the effort out of packing your tent away
|Pitching Time||8 Minutes|
|Pack Size||72 x 32 x 30cm|
|Length||245cm (335cm incl. tunnel)|
|Attaching Height||180 – 210cm|
- Weathershield™ 68D – Superlight weight Weathershield 68D offers the fastest set-up, take-down and the smallest tent pack sizes. highly weather-resistant, this easy-to-handle polyester offers exceptional value and protection against UV degradation.
- Clip-in Groundsheet – PE 10 x 10 130 g/m² 10,000 mm HH