Kampa Dometic Touring Air LH
Introducing the Kampa Dometic Touring Air LH With 2 FREE Chairs Worth £120
The Touring Air is Kampa’s best-selling driveway awning as it creates the perfect living/sleeping area for the side of your campervan. The Touring is quick and easy to pitch, the whole awning can be pitched by one person within 10 minutes. The awning fits alongside your vehicle which means it maximizes your pitch space and allows you to face the way your van is facing. The inflatable beams mean it is quick and easy to pitch, making it an ideal choice for either short or longer trips away. The Kampa Touring uses a strong but lightweight 68D material making it both reliable and waterproof.
A 4 berth inner bedroom is included to accommodate sleepers inside the awning rather than the vehicle but there is still ample living room as well as an open canopy for shelter. The Touring Air has a large front canopy, giving protection from the weather and allowing you to open the front door even when it’s raining. Inside you will find a huge living space, with lots of windows to give you plenty of natural light and an excellent view. We would recommend you purchase the additional storm straps to get the roof tort and strengthen the awning in winds.
The Kampa Touring Air is designed to fit campervans with heights between 180-210cm, there are a number of ways to attach the awning, for example, using the velcro straps which are stitched in, throwing the included guyropes over the top or using a pole and clamp kit to fix it to a gutter but in our opinion, the best way would be by using a fixing kit into a rail.
Suitable for campervans with a rail height of 180 to 210cm
- Standard 210cm Bedrooms
- 4mm & 6mm twin connection
- Secondary mesh on Front door
- One Tunnel Door – allows access into the van without going through the awning
- High-Vis guy-points around the tent and additional storm straps can be purchased (x2 packs recommended)
- Toggle inner divider – Offers greater privacy between inner bedrooms. Roll away when not required
- Toggled privacy curtains – Simple and quick to use, with two varying levels of opening
- ‘Sleeptite inner tents’ – Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Inflatable Frame structure – Allows pole free pitching, ensuring your tent is erect within a matter of minutes
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped – Provides watertight seal
- Kampa’s Weathershield 68D – highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric that will keep you dry and comfortable
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet – adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment
- Waterproof PE groundsheet
- Open Front Canopy – the ideal amount of shelter for cooking under or storing stuff
- Part mesh inner door – Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Covered entrance – gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping into the living area
- Bedroom pockets – conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Diamond Clear windows – Maximise light and visibility
- High ventilation – Combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent, reducing condensation
- Easypack holdall bag – Durable to take the effort out of packing your tent away
|Pitching Time||10 Minutes|
|Pack Size||78 x 41 x 41cm|
|Attaching Height||160 – 210cm|
- Weathershield™ 68D – Superlight weight Weathershield 68D offers the fastest set-up, take-down and a smallest tent pack sizes. highly weather-resistant, this easy to handle polyester offers exceptional value and protection against UV degradation.
- Sewn-in Groundsheet – PE 10 x 10 130 g/m² 10,000 mm HH