Outdoor Revolution Cayman Cona F/G (Poled) Driveaway Awning LOW
Introducing the Cayman Cona LOW Awning
The Cayman Cona is one of the smallest and straightforward awnings on the market. As the awning is compact it makes it the perfect accessory for those shorter trips and helps you to pack light.
Outdoor Revolution’s Cona features a velcro in/out groundsheet to give you flexibility while still giving the secureness of a sewn-in. The awning also has a colour coded guyline with quick adjusters, an elasticated cord in the tunnel section helps to get the awning looking well fitted on your van, not to mention to help get the best seal possibly against the elements.
Crystal clear PVC windows offer plenty of light in the awning but toggle-up privacy curtains can be used to hide the contents of the awning when you drive-away.
The Cayman awning has a door in the tunnel section which allows you to enter your van without going through the awning every time. Wwith Outdoor Revolutions strong fibreglass poles for great stability in the wind and a small pack size.
The Cayman Cona F/G is a compact yet functional awning
- Width: 290cm
- Depth: 180cm (270cm with tunnel)
- Kador Lenght: 260cm
- Attachment Height: 180 – 210cm
- Pack Size: 76 x 34 x 28cm
- Weight: 10.17kg
- 120HDE High Density all-weather lightweight fabric
- Hydrostaric Head 3000mm
- Fibreglass Poles for compact size and stability
- Inner Cowl tension straps and cowl bungee for an adjustable vehicle fit
- 4mm & 6mm twin beading connection point
- Rear zip back cowl access for doors
- Crystal clear PVC windows with toggle up blinds
- Velcro in PE groundsheet with perimeter draft seal system
- Hanging points for optional 2 berth sleeping inner tent
- Peg Set & Carry Bag included