Outdoor Revolution Cayman Cuba AIR LOW (180-210cm)
Introducing the Cayman Cuba Air Low (180-210cm)
The Cayman Cuba Air is a lightweight inflatable driveaway awning designed using the same blueprint as Outdoor Revolutions market leading Movelite T2.
It’s small pack-size and simplicity to pitch using just two air-tubes makes it a fantastic choice for touring vehicles, at a great price. This low version is designed for vehicles with a connection height between 180 and 210cm (Campervans), the Cayman Cuba has the useful feature of a velcro-in groundsheet, it is fixed using a number of velcro pads which create a tight and durable fit whilst giving the added benefit of being able to remove it completely should you wish.
The generous living area offers plenty of room for a table & chairs, and large front windows give a crystal-clear view of the outside world. There is a large door in the rear of the cowl to allow access to the vehicle without the need to come through the awning itself, and a convenient internal side door which can be rolled back completely to allow for maximum airflow in hot weather. An optional 2-berth inner tent can be purchased to clip inside the awning and sits snugly from front-to-back adding an additional sleeping area without completely dominating the living area.
• 120HDE high density all-weather lightweight fabric
• Hydrostatic head 3,000mm
• Oxygen air frame system with 2 tubes
• Zip-back front & side door
• Inner cowl tension straps and cowl bungee for an adjustable vehicle fit
• 4mm & 6mm twin cowl connection rail piping
• Rear zip-back cowl access doors
• Crystal clear PVC windows with toggle in privacy blinds
• Removable velcro in PE groundsheet with perimeter draft seal system
• Colour coded guylines with quick adjusters
• Adjustable webbing pegging system
• Includes manual air pump, peg set & carry ba
Total Weight 13kg
Pack Size 80 x 40 x 38cm
Footprint 300 x 250cm (+90cm cowl depth)
Rail Connection Width 260cm