Outdoor Revolution MOVELITE T4E Polycotton LOW Driveway Awning
Introducing the Outdoor Revolution MOVELITE T4E Polycotton LOW Driveway Awning
The flagship model in outdoor revolutions drive-away awning range. The familiar footprint of the top-selling Movelite T4 has been recreated in our exquisite breathable Polycotton Fabric, perfect for hotter climates and built to withstand extended amounts of UV exposure whilst being incredibly waterproof.
This awning has the useful feature of a back door which allows for the connection of an optional zip-on bedroom annex. This can create a private and enclosable permanent sleeping or storage space without encroaching on the large internal living area. 2 Berth and 4-berth inner tents are also available should you wish to opt for the traditional tunnel layout.
There is also a zip to allow attachment of a large Sun Canopy which can fix either directly to the awning, or via the additional zip track on the optional Porch Door.
If you are searching for comfort and quality in a versatile drive-away awning, look no further than the Movelite T4E PC.
• Breathable premium weatherproof polycotton fabric
• Oxygen air frame with dynamic speed & intelligent frame relief valve system
• LIFETIME GUARANTEE on the air frame system (T’s & C’s apply)
• Zip on porch door & rear annexe polycotton accessory options
• Zip back front door with phoenix mesh ventilation full zip across panel
• Integral front canopy with side windows
• Right side access door with phoenix mesh
• Tinted roof light windows
• Left & right-hand cowl access doors
• Double interconnecting cowl door with ventilation for easy vehicle access
• Tinted PVC windows with zip up fracture design curtains
• Hanging points for optional Two Berth Inner Tent Four Berth Inner Tent
• Reflective guylines with quick adjusters
• 4mm & 6mm twin connection piping
• Adjustable pegging system with elastic bungee intermediates
• Includes pump, peg set, storm straps & carry bag
Total Weight 35.1kg
Pack Size 88 x 56 x 47cm
Footprint 310 x 515cm (+100cm cowl depth)
CHECK OUR THIS VIDEO