Outdoor Revolution Outhouse Handi
Introducing the Outdoor Revolution Outhouse Handi (180-210)
The bestselling lightweight Cayman Outhouse Handi pole-and-sleeve driveaway awning functions as a compact multi-purpose utility tent, which can be fixed alongside a campervan or motorhome and carries freestanding capabilities. A perfect addition to any touring arrangement, granting an indispensable extension of usable space, making it perfect for use as a dining, cooking, relaxation, storage, pets, toilet or shower area.
The Outhouse Handi is very simple to pitch using just 2 robust fibreglass poles. With crystal clear window panels and mesh ventilation points on both sides of the awning to maintain an airy internal space, and a separate peg-down groundsheet giving the option to remove if desired. Exterior zip-down storm covers help to ensure maximum protection against the elements throughout adverse weather conditions, whist roof ventilation points ensure airflow is maintained to reduce condensation.
A stylish front canopy can be created using optional canopy poles (see this listing for package including poles), and the internal area can be illuminated in the evening using our optional Lumi-Link lighting system which velcros simply into place.
• 120HDE high density all-weather lightweight fabric
• Hydrostatic head 3000mm
• Lightweight yet robust fibreglass poled frame
• Zip-up canopy style door – canopy poles sold separately
• Inner cowl tension straps and cowl bungee for an adjustable vehicle fit
• 4mm & 6mm twin cowl connection rail piping
• Roof ventilation system with velcro down storm cover
• Side Phoenix mesh ventilation with roll up external cover
• Separate peg down PE groundsheet
• Colour coded guylines with quick adjusters
• Adjustable webbing pegging system
• Includes peg set & carry bag
Total Weight 6.5kg
Pack Size 66 x 25 x 38cm
Footprint 200 x 200cm (+80cm cowl depth)
Rail Connection Width 212cm
Height Connection 180-210cm