2024 Vango GALLI CC II Air LOW *NEW MODEL*
Introducing the BRAND NEW 2024 Vango GALLI CC II Air LOW
PRE ORDER NOW FOR DELIVERY IN MARCH
The Galli CC II Air Low is ideal for anyone who wants a large and versatile space on their outdoor holiday and is ideal for family breaks. The pre-attached front canopy creates an ideal social space and can be fully closed over for optimum privacy. Utilising Vango’s AirBeam technology and Sentinel Active 150D fabric, it is quick and easy to pitch while being light, durable and waterproof.
- Lightweight, durable and waterproof. 150D fabric with an HH rating of 4,000MM. Benefits from ColourLok™ Eco technology to aid colour retention.
- Inflatable AirBeam® Structure – With 10 years’ experience in AirBeam® technology, we are the leaders in pole free pitching. AirBeam® technology ensures your awning is erect within a matter of minutes (supplied with AirBeam® pump)
- Pre-Attached Front Canopy – Provides shelter from all weathers and is ideal for socialising
- TBS®II Tension Band System – Ensures awning performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the beam or pole at 3 points and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Diamond Clear Windows – Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Mesh Front Door – Fitted with internal mesh fly screen for bug-free ventilation
- Clear Visibility Guylines – Bright coloured guylines for clear visibility to prevent tripping hazards and ensure stability in high winds.
- Easy Access Doors – A flat entry access door creates easy access for wheelchairs, prams and people with reduced mobility.
- Drive Away – Using the addition of a Drive Away Kit, detach the tunnel area of your awning from your vehicle and roll it away leaving your awning free-standing as you explore for the day. Keep a note of your parking position for when you return and re-attach the awning to your vehicle
- Tunnel Adjustment Strap – Helps collect any excess material and creates a neater looking tunnel and a tighter fit to the vehicle
- Easy Access Doors – A flat entry access door creates easy access for wheelchairs, prams and people with reduced mobility
- Toggled Privacy Curtains – easy to use privacy curtains that can simply be rolled away when not in use
- Touring Awning – This awning is designed for touring use; it is not designed for static or long-term seasonal pitching as extensive exposure to UV light will cause accelerated fabric degradation. UV degradation is not covered under the warranty. However, under normal holiday use your awning will give long service
- Toggled Privacy Curtains – Easy to use privacy curtains that can be simply rolled away when not in use
- Supplied with Steel Pegs – Strong and durable pegs ideal for grass pitches. Supplied with a handy carry bag
- Covered Entry – Gives a sheltered entrance into your awning, which prevents rain from dripping into the living area
- This awning has multiple additions available for enhanced functionality – Please check our additions table for more details
- Easy Pack Carry Bag – Oversized carry bag to make it easier to pack the awning away
- Lantern Hanging Points – Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s) with ease
- Fully Wind and Rain Tested – Tested with wind and heavy rainfall to the European standard EN5912
- Side Attachment – Awning attaches to your van with a side attachment to ensure you are always facing the view wherever you go
- Sewn-in Groundsheet – Provides a bug and draught free environment. Groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to give all-round protection
- Roll Away Connecting Tunnel – Detach your awning when you drive away for the day, simply roll back the tunnel and toggle it to secure
- Two Doors in Tunnel Attachment to Vehicle – For convenient access to the front or back of your vehicle
- Ventilation panels create a comfortable flow of air through the awning to reduce condensation.
- Multiple Vehicle Attachment Methods – All our awnings come with pre-attached 6mm kador, 8M over vehicle straps, roof bar attachment tabs and sleeve for pole & clamp kit system. This ensures our awnings are compatible with any vehicle
- AirBeam® Pump – Supplied with all AirBeam® tents and awnings, our ergonomically designed pump allows you to effortlessly inflate your AirBeam® product. Comes complete with a pressure dial and handy carry bag
- Pitching Time: 15 mins
- kador height: 180-210cm
- weight: 22.9
- kador length: 260cm
- packsize: L74.0 x H45.0 x W45.0cm
- Awning Size: Low
- Fabric: Sentinel Active 150D